Help EACA help East Atlanta
What can your donation do?
Your donation will help EACA collaborate with other organizations to put on programming, host improvement events, and improve the livability of our community.
Donate to EACA... for Free!
Not yet signed up for Amazon Smile? Sign up today!
EACA is enrolled in Amazon Smiles. If you regularly shop online at Amazon, you can support EACA by registering online at www.smile.amazon.com.
Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to EACA.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Kroger Rewards you and EACA when you shop
EACA is enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you regularly shop at Kroger, support EACA by registering online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
Signing up for Kroger Community Awards does not impact your Kroger points.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Follow these steps to sign up:
- Click on Sign In/Register at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter EACA's NPO number - 18772 - and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see EACA's name on the right side of the information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you've registered your card(s).
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.