Kid Friendly Activities
Below is an ever-changing, ever-growing list of family/kid friendly organizations, businesses and activities in and around East Atlanta. Here are some kid-friendly activities:
- Art Attack: Traveling art studio conducting art-inspired activities for petite Picassos!
- Atlanta Zoo
- Baby Love Consignment Shop, classes
- Brownwood Park (East Atlanta)
- Brownwood Park Recreation Center (East Atlanta)
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- DeKalb History Center, various Children’s Programs throughout the year including their Log Cabin Storytelling which is held on a weekly basis each summer.
- East Atlanta Kids Club
- East Atlanta Library, story time. (Please check in advance for days and times.)
- East Atlanta Village Farmers Market
- East Lake YMCA
- Grant Park Singers, children’s choir that is open to children in 3rd-8th grade.
- Historic Fourth Ward Park, Playground and Splashpad, (Old Fourth Ward)
- Intown Tumbling
- Moving in the Spirit, nonprofit dance and leadership training program
- The Music Class, Glenwood Park
- Ormond – Grant Park Playground (Grant Park)
- Pure Tennis